Saturday 15 December 2012

New Bags!


Hey there!

Clockwise from left: Feathered bag-Pennys, Sequined bag-Pennys, Multicoloured bag-River Island, Gold glittery bag-River Island, Black and white aztec print bag-Pennys. 
Since this is my first post on my new blog I thought I'd start off pretty simple and introduce you to some of my new purchases. I absolutely love clutch bags! I have so many but I can never resist picking up a new one when I'm out shopping. Right now I'm all about statement pieces-the louder and brighter the better! My absolute favourite is the pale pink feathered bag (above!) as it really spices up an otherwise boring outfit. Pear it with a simple black bodycon dress and some sky-high heels and you're ready for a big night out! It was a steal at just €9!! Pennys (this is the Irish version of Primark) is great for bargains! The black and white aztec print clutch is my trusty go-to! It seems to go with just about every outfit I own! I also bought this in Pennys for just €4-bargain bins! The gold metallic bag is from River Island and although it cost €25 I plan to get a lot of wear out of it during the festive season (ho ho ho!).  

Now I know people find clutch bags a bit of a nuisance on a night out (how do you push the crazy guy away when you're juggling a mojito in one hand and an expensive bag in the other?!) but I think they look so much nicer than a simple over-your-shoulder bag. There's something much classier and sophisticated about a nice clutch. Obviously I wouldn't be bringing a Marc Jacobs clutch out to a Dublin nightclub with me but my trusty Pennys favourites are certainly up to the challenge!

What do you guys think about clutch bags? Would you wear them on a night out or do you find them a bit impractical and find their potential to get lost a bit daunting? I'd love to hear your feedback and your current fashions obsessions :) 

xox

§Everythingthatglittersisgold§

No comments:

Post a Comment